MiX™ Lite Online Training
Use the Matsumoto Method™ to learn microexpressions, the scientifically documented concealed sign of emotion.
MiX™ Lite is an abbreviated version of our most basic training- perfect for beginners who are on a tight budget and are interested in learning how to detect microexpressions. This abbreviated online training will teach you how to recognize microexpressions – facial expressions of emotion that occur when someone tries to conceal or repress how they are feeling. Even though they last only a fraction of a second, anyone can learn to recognize them.
The MiX™ Lite consists of:
- A pre-test to baseline your ability to detect microexpressions
- 7 instructional videos that teach you the characteristics of the basic emotions of anger, disgust, fear, surprise, contempt, happiness and sadness
- A practice section with 14 images which feature individuals from ONLY the frontal view (pictured)
- A post test to see how far you’ve come. Receive over 80% with the images flashing at you at a speed of 1/5 of a second or less and receive a certificate of completion. You can take the post test as many times as you’d like.
In addition, MiX™ Lite allows the user to set the speed of their training. Our online training was developed to be accessed with Internet Explorer Version 7.0 (or higher) or Firefox Version 3.0 (or higher). While usage may be fine with other browsers, we cannot guarantee compatibility.
Our training can help you:
- Read microexpressions in others
- Read basic emotions in others
- Identify key characteristics of the 7 basic emotions
- See how others really feel and label it quickly and accurately
Training is accessible for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 1 year through our training website. Simply purchase the training, create an account and register your product key that you receive via email. It’s that simple.