Humintell provides tools to help people master the complex world of emotions that we live in, as well as gain insight into our own emotional landscapes.
Leveraging nearly 50 years of innovative study and research, we combine state-of-the-art behavioral science with real world practical experience to provide unique training in the fields of facial expression of emotion, nonverbal behavior, detecting deception and cultural adaptation.
The ability to accurately read emotions in others is extremely important to establishing relationships, building rapport, eliciting information, negotiation, management positions and many other purposes. Anyone who interacts with others on a face to face basis will benefit from our training.
Humintell provides online training to help you better detect microexpressions, subtle expressions and dangerous faces. In addition, we provide online webinars on topics such as evaluating truthfulness, reading emotions in others, understanding one’s own emotion and reading nonverbal behavior. Finally, we offer live, instructor-led workshops to groups and organizations.
Founded by Dr. David Matsumoto – Humintell continues the tradition of innovation in these fields, providing training, consulting, content and research to a diverse group of private and public companies in a variety of industries as well as local, state and federal government agencies.
To be the worldwide leader in research, consulting and training in the areas of emotion, nonverbal behavior, facial expressions and culture to government and industry.
Our trainers have had the great opportunity and honor to work with various organizations and companies, including various law enforcement agencies, governmental clients, lawyers, physicians, doctors, teachers, students, sale associates and people just like you!
Here is a short list of organizations we have had the opportunity of working with:
Law Enforcement/Governmental Agencies:
- Department of State
- Department of Interior
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Foreign Service Institute
- Richmond Police Department
- Sacramento Police Department
- San Francisco Police Department
- San Mateo Police Department
- Transportation Security Administration
- US Marshals Service
- American Association for Justice
- American Society for Trial Consultants
- Association of Defense Council
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees
- Oregon Department of Transportation
- Slater Vecchio, LLP
- US Bankruptcy Court Federal Judges
- US Court of Appeals
- US District Court of New Hampshire
- Mayo Clinic
- Kaiser Permanente
- National Council of State Boards of Nursing
- Cleveland State University
- Douglas County School District
- San Francisco University High School
- University of Tokyo, Japan
- University of California, Santa Cruz
- New Mexico State University
- Universite Blaise Pascal, France
- Procter & Gamble
- Seneca Center
- SSFM International
- Sterling Jewelers
- Twitter, Inc.
At Humintell, we take great pride in upholding the following values:
- Mutual Welfare and Benefit