Terms and Conditions
By submitting an entry to Humintell for inclusion in our Company’s Expression of the Month contest you unconditionally agree to the following Rules / Regulations / Terms and Conditions to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions;
Definitions: “Company” shall mean Humintell, its successors, assigns, agents, representatives, and affiliated corporations, and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, and agents. “Contest” shall mean any and all contests, competitions operated by the Company. “Images” shall mean any and all images, photographs, depictions, or likenesses whether in digital format or otherwise submitted to the Company for inclusion in the Contest. “Entrant” shall mean the actual baby, toddler, child or person submitted for inclusion in the Contest. “Contestant” shall mean the party or parties submitting the Image’s of the Entrant. “Subject” shall mean the Entrant and the Contestant, for themselves, and their respective heirs and legal representatives jointly and severally.
1. There is no purchase necessary to enter or to win, nor is there any cost to register.
2. The Contestant is deemed to be the holder of the established email account associated with the entry.
3. The Contestant is the legal guardian or parent of the Entrant and that they have the legal right to enter the Entrant in the Contest.
4. The Contestant is at least eighteen years of age.
5. By submitting the entry, Contestant is warranting that the Contestant owns the photograph and that it is original, non-professional, neither previously published nor having won any other award whatsoever.
6. By submitting the entry, Contestant is granting the Company the right to use the photograph for commercial purposes for an unlimited time.
7. By submitting the entry, Contestant agrees and hereby releases the Company, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents, officers and directors from any and all liability or responsibility arising in connection with Contestant’s participation in the contest or as to any prize(s) which may be awarded.
8. The Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to reject and disqualify any nude photograph or those photographs which are deemed in its sole discretion to be obscene, profane, offensive, lewd, pornographic or otherwise inappropriate.
9. The Company assumes no responsibility for entries unable to be processed for any technical reason and further reserves the right to cancel the contest if it becomes technically corrupted or because of unauthorized human intervention. The Company reserves the right in the event of such cancellation to award the prize to an eligible, non-suspect entry received prior to cancellation.
10. The Contest, prizes and winning of such prizes are void where prohibited by law. The Contestant assumes the total responsibility of knowing if they are subject to any local, state or national laws. The Company accepts no responsibility for making these individual legal determinations.
11. Contestant agrees that entry and acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Company to have the option of using the name, hometown, likeness, photograph, voice and statements of both Contestant and the child depicted in any winning photograph. Such use will be without compensation and may be for editorial, public relations, promotional or advertising purposes, or any other purpose as deemed reasonable by The Company. Documentation of such permission may be requested by The Company, and failure to provide such documentation will result in forfeiture of any winner status and/or prize.
12. The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to extend the contest date (s), move all entrants to next contest date (s) due to lack of entry’s, or suspend or cancel the Contest at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem effects the administration, security, or proper play of the Contest. By participating in the Contest, the Contestant agrees to release and hold harmless the Company, sponsors and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives of said sponsors, their parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (s), including without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
13. This contest is sponsored and promoted by: Humintell, PO Box 1304, El Cerrito, California 94530
14. The winning selection will be posted online after the close of the voting period. Winners will also be notified via email.
15. Any Contestant who does not agree with the above terms and conditions should not enter this contest