MiX 2™ Online Training
$89.00 Try FREE
Use the Matsumoto Method™ to learn microexpressions, the scientifically documented concealed sign of emotion.
MiX2™ is perfect for those who have already completed beginning microexpression training and are interested in furthering their knowledge on the subject.
Real human interactions involve moving heads and bodies, and experts need to be able to detect microexpressions from multiple angles. This course provides users with the most advanced training on microexpression recognition, presenting frontal, profile and 3/4 views of 84 individuals who contribute two expressions each.
MiX2™ Bundle consists of:
- A pre-test to baseline your ability to detect microexpressions
- 16 instructional and review videos from the frontal and profile view of the face that teach you the characteristics of the basic emotions of anger, disgust, fear, surprise, contempt, happiness and sadness
- A practice section with 42 images which feature individuals from the frontal, profile and 3/4 side view of the face (pictured)
- A post test to see how far you’ve come. Receive over 80% with the images flashing at you at a speed of 1/5 of a second or less and receive a certificate of completion. You can take the post test as many times as you’d like.
- A practice section with 84 images which feature individuals from ONLY the profile view (pictured)
Please note that the instructional videos in MiX 2 and 3 are the same.
Our training can help you:
- Read microexpressions in others from all angles
- Read basic emotions in others from all angles
- Identify key characteristics of the 7 basic emotions from all angles
- See how others really feel and label it quickly and accurately
MiX2™ offers users a comprehensive learning tool to detect microexpressions. Complete with expressions of males and females from six different ethnic groups, MiX2™ can improve your ability to recognize hidden signs of emotions in less than one hour of training.
Training is accessible for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 1 year through our training website. Simply purchase the training, create an account and register your product key that you receive via email. It’s that simple.
Our online training was developed to be accessed with Internet Explorer Version 7.0 (or higher) or Firefox Version 3.0 (or higher). While usage may be fine with other browsers, we cannot guarantee compatibility.