Improving Your Global Skillset Complete Package
Use the Matsumoto Method™ to learn about culture: where it comes from, who has it and who doesn’t, how it influences behavior, and how to overcome differences to improve interactions with all people.
IntelliCulture is perfect for individuals who interact with people from other cultures: from the student studying abroad to the businessman engaging in international negotiations.
Developed by Drs. David Matsumoto and Hyi Sung Hwang, two of the leading researchers in the field of cross-cultural psychology, this course will help broaden your understanding of culture and provide you with useful tips on how to leverage cultural differences to improve interactions with all people of all cultures.
IntelliCulture consists of:
- An introductory and pre-test section to test your basic knowledge of culture
- 4 Modules that consist of the following : What is Culture, The Contents of Culture, Cultural Encounters, and Leveraging Cultural Differences
- Self Assessments throughout the course to measure your individual propensity to adapt to different cultures
- Review questions at the end of each module to test what you’ve learned in that section
- A final exam to see how far you’ve come
The course takes approximately 3 hours to complete from start to finish. At the completion of the course, you will receive a certificate of completion if you score over an 80% on the final exam.
IntelliCulture can help you:
- Have a better understanding of the definition of culture and where it comes from
- Understand which groups have culture and which ones don’t
- Understand what culture is made of and how it influences behavior
- How to overcome cultural differences
- How to control your emotions when dealing with people from other cultures
- Think critically when encountered with a difficult cultural situation
- Improve interactions among people of different cultures
Training is accessible for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 1 year through our training website. Simply purchase the training, create an account and register the product key(s) that you receive via email. It’s that simple.