Make it more extreme
A good game designer is creative, multidimensional and works well with others. Having the tools to create a product or idea that is unique and captivating, as well as the ability to work harmoniously with others are essential qualities when working in the game industry. Learning about the mechanics of facial expressions and various methods of nonverbal communication can give game designers the edge they need to succeed in a competitive environment. Game designers will be given the tools to make their characters’ expressions more realistic and will be able to relate to their peers more effectively.
- Learn the mechanics of the face
- Learn about the 40 muscles in the face and which movements occur with each emotion
- Make your characters expressions more realistic
- Learn about various nonverbal communication to help in animation as well as relationships with peers
- Gesture, posture, tone of voice, etc